We’ll be opening at 10:00 on Tuesday and hope we can make it until 1:00.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES TO HELP KEEP EVERYONE SAFE DURING COVID:
For the Safety of our Customers and Staff, We are Taking Protective Measures
Rules For U-Pick Strawberries (MUST READ and read often)
We are taking extra measures this year to keep you and our employees SAFE. This is not a normal year; PLEASE read and follow directions. The preferred method of payment will be CREDIT CARDS; we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and we are now accepting ApplePay, GooglePay and PayPal. We can accept cash but would prefer if it is the exact amount or a check.
· If you’re sick…DON’T pick! Please do not come if you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 even if they seem mild to you.
· This year, we are discouraging you from bringing young children to the fields. However, if you must bring children they need to stay with adult supervision at all times and there is no running in the fields. They can not be around other customers that might be picking close to you.
· NO GROUP ACTIVITIES. This includes but is not limited to: Homeschool groups, Mom’s groups and/or large groups of friends or families.
· No loitering this year. Please do not bring your own blankets and food anticipating hanging out for an afternoon.
· Please follow ALL instructions when you arrive on the farm.
· We encourage ALL Customers to wash their hands before and after picking. Washing stations will be provided.
· We encourage you to wear a mask and gloves; bring your own.
· Unfortunately, you CAN NOT bring your own containers. We will have containers for you.
· No Dogs or other animals are allowed on the farm.
· We will do our best to place you in different rows to help space everyone. Please assist us with this. If we believe there are too many people in the field to be SAFE we will ask you to wait in your car for a short time until some leave. PLEASE we need your cooperation with this.
· Portable restrooms will be provided; please be sure that all children and adults use them if necessary.
When you come to our farm it is with the understanding that there are inherent risks from weather, insects, moving vehicles, uneven ground, wildlife and allergens that Chase’s Produce cannot prevent you from encountering.
These are changing times please be understanding, we’re making things up as we go along to keep everyone safe.